Monday, July 31, 2006

It's one of these days

It's one of these days when I don't want to talk to anyone or even hear anyone speak, so I thought of coming home to my blog.

It's been a while since i've last written something, many events happened some few happy moments, ofcourse the shortest amongest the other events, but the most important one is NagNag, my bro, getting his masters degree..I'm so proud of him I don't think i'll get to be any prouder..may be when he gets his PHD degree isA..that brings us to what i've been dreading for so long..i'm dreading his departure.

Things won't be the same when he leaves, more troubles expected ofcourse..more than the current daily down heartning encounters I keep facing, coming to be a habit actually!!

I wish I could black out for a year or so just dreamless sleep, the thought enough is so relieving.

So bring it on life, i haven't seen ur worse yet..I'll be standing right here on my twos

1 comment:

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...

Enjoy the moment u r living. don't be sad expecting that u will b sad after Nagui's departure.
enjoy nagui's presence.
enjoy living ur day.
enjoy having a good family.
enjoy having good friends.
and leave sadness and worry. life doesn't worth.

we can make our own mood, we can make our own happiness.