I just love building castles in the air, big huge luxurious ones. As vast my dreams are as magnified the castle can be.
You can find me even picking the colours of its walls and decorating its interiors. I can go into deep details of how perfect things'd be in my castle.
Unlike all castles, mine don't have a fence or any big wall to keep them safe. Their walls are so fragile, easily broken, that's why I keep them up in the sky away from any mischievous surroundings.
Should I toughen the walls before I pick the paint, or should I keep it perfect far away?!. It's like protecting ur dreams before they even come true.
So if u ever saw me sitting alone with a big smile on my face, just know I just finished building up another castle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment