My inner self is changing, some changed to the best, some I'm not really sure.
One of the things I aspired to change was my acceptance for change and yes I did it.
I'm so proud of myself. It's not that I accepted change, I even search for it. Moreover, I spread that spirit within my team. I push them to see how change will help them feel delighted each day they go to work!!. It isn't easy specially when u deal with hard minded people, but I'm up for it :)
I just hope I can cause a change where I am & really help the people realize their hidden potentials, by being hard on them at times, very supportive at others. I want them to appreciate the working hours the team spends together, it's a tricky thing but we'll get there isA.
I just hope they won't hate me in the end..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment