Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Borders

Borders is the name of the store i liked so much, it's easy to guess what that store sells actually. Nope, not clothes nor perfume nor make-up :P
Borders sells books :), I spent a lot of my mornings in California in that store voyaging through book shelves.

Yeah sure I checked the IT book sections & found all Agile & Ruby on Rails books. I spent a lot of time even at the children book sections. I miss that store.

I think if anyone thought of a perfect gift to present to me that'd b a book.
Actually it's like a family tradition in my family, whenever u love someone u should share ur books with him. My uncle gave me a very rare edition for Tom Sawyer as a present, now that was a real nice gift. I think I might give it back to Teeta, may b when she grows up & stop making stories about Dumbo the elephant :).

No comments: