Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Witch of Portobello..I could not agree more!

"Like all women, I'd dreamed of an enchanted prince, who would marry me, give me lots of children & shower attentions on my family. Like many women I fell in love with a man who'd give me none of those things, but with whom I shared unforgettable moments.", Athena

People think that women's only dream is to get married & have children, and given what i've been telling u, u probably think that i've suffered a lot in life. I've known other men who wanted to 'protect me'. What they forget is that, from ancient Greece on , the people who returned from battle were either dead on their shields or stronger despite their scars. It's better this way: I've lived on a battlefield since I was born, but I'm still alive & I don't need anyone to protect me", Athena


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: