It just hit me, I got no one I can truly trust & be open to like I used to. I used to have many friends and very unique & close friends, now I got no one. It might be my mistake by shutting people out, but the thing is, I fear misplacing my trust.
It's true that life is like a train, there'll always be friends jumping on board & friends jumping out. Those friends might appear to b with u & guide you through a small life trip & then take off giving the chance to other friends.
Currently my train is empty. Now that I need it to be full of friends.
I'm haunted by the idea that I mean nothing to all those friends who jumped off my train.
I'm haunted by the fact that there's a certain closure I need so much, but there's no hope of getting it. I've tried before, but each time i take a step, I decline. Hindered by the thought that I meant nothing.
There's no way of knowing unless you put urself on the line, exposing ur hurt feelings & asking the ultimate question, well you all know it.
I'm just haunted, I do need someone to jump on board my train soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
in which cart are u sitting?
the very last on by the window :)
e7em .. Excuse me .. u seem to be taking my seat :p
u r not alone and u will never be.
thanks Badra :)
as long as u r there we btes2al 3alaya..i won't b alone :)
wareeny tazakerko ya sada... elraqam dah ma3aya ana
Post a Comment