I used to write some quotes each day on my msn, & people used to get controversial over them. Some of my recent quotes:
- The challenge we meet daily is how to keep urself motivated.
- After a long thinking I decided If I want to b the change I want to c in this world, I have to reinvent the world!
- If u make a strong argument, it doesn't matter if ur argument is correct.
- I stopped believing in love long ago, I do believe in a bigger word, the "us" word.
- Everything given has an expiration date!
- My fortune cookie says: "Trust no one, Need none"
- I wake up to sleep & sleep to wake up..It's an ongoing dilemma
- For I am She, the one you see. Walking by with a phony smile, Trying to hide the works of time
- In the randomness we live in, surely a pattern shines through
Other quotes not my own creation:
- "When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened."
- "Each problem is an opportunity in hiding incognito"
- "u can't live a perfect day without doing smthg for someone who'll never b able to repay u",John Wooden
- "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.", Oscar Wilde
- "God's delays are not God's denials"
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment