When I feel Down..
I always remember that God is just..which makes me faithful.
I always remember that I haven't hurt anyone..which makes me kind.
I always remember that I have an ambitious mind...which makes me proud.
I always remember that I love to support others..which makes me helpful.
I always remember that I like to contemplate on things...which makes me grateful.
I always remember that I have good manners...which makes me respectable.
I always remember that I have great dreams...which keeps me motivated.
I always remember that I have magnificent friends...who make me smile.
And above everything..I have a magnificent heart..which makes me admirable!
Sometimes I do forget all these reasons..which makes me silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lucky u... i do not have all those blessings..
but i'm lucky enough to have a friend like u... which makes me proud :)
Everyone is blessed with something
I'm lucky to have a friend like u too :)
so ur blessed with ur friends and ur lovely son and many many more i'm sure.
Post a Comment