Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mr Big Shot

Mr-I own a fancy pansy BMW- gave me a hard time today, and u all know me...Miss-I got a bad temper while driving- gave him a hard time back :)It was a small incident but showed how egyptian guys, like Mr big shot here,behave when it comes to women driving, it's always our fault no matter what!!.

If a woman took a bad turn or anything of the sort, the whole world in the street points out at her saying: "sure sure she's a woman driving, it's natural for her to make driving mistakes"
while if a guy did the same mistake, the whole world in the street'd say: "he didn't take notice, not a big deal".

How that drives me furious!!!!!!! I want to get this STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL, "Being a woman doesn't imply I'm a bad driver by nature, ARE WE CLEAR ON THIS GUYS?!"

On a side matter, I honestly don't know the deep relationship that develops between a guy and his car..I always find that amusing. I got a friend I can ensure u that If he ever got a child of his own, he won't love his child as much as he loves his own car!!

You guys r freaks about ur cars, while to us it's just some means of transportation, which sounds more logic to me.

5 comments:

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristina said...

So are men, there in Egypt, here in Spain and everywhere, but the stadistics say that we drive better and most of the accidents are made by them. ;)

magic said...

Now that's a comment I wanted to hear..thanx Crisitina

mahmoud said...

well.. men like women.. both makes mistakes in driving..
it has nothing to do with being a male or a female..

statistically..
most (not all) women tend to drive safely.. that makes them slow down when they should move on...
and most guys (not all)tend to speed up and disregard risks.. that's why they are mostly part of accidents..

but this is a small differences noted in statistics..
they're all human beings who make mistakes at the end

magic said...

Nop I disagree Mahmoud..Women are just more cautious but that doesn't necessarily mean we r slow...
But I like ur view upon human mistakes regardless of ur sex.