Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Bibler for a week now

I spent the last week being a new bibler(a term I invented-don't look it up- it stands for a member of bibliotheca alexandrina).

So being a bibler is not that bad so far, I'm handling some minor tasks, been making a customized menu using ASP.NET trying to introduce AJAX, seems the biblers are a bit behind. However, they keep a good clean code by having their conventions and rules, I admired their documentation actually.

I'm trying to b active but it's getting hard since my team is in a bored up mood.. I was hoping for a very enthusiastic team but I guess I shoud try even harder to cause a change.

One drawback is me waking up early each morning, I get so cranky like a small baby waking up from her nap but my mood lifts up during the day.

I hope I can continue on projects of my own besides being a bibler, I do miss my old co-workers yet I'm moving on thank God.

1 comment:

magic said...

Ofcourse I do..How can I not miss u?! :)