I recently enjoyed watching queen Rania of Jordan on Oprah show. She promoted modesty and the bank of good intentions idea. All that remains are your good deeds in this life and if you managed to help or aid someone then ur good intention will remain long afterwards.
I liked her reply when she was asked if she teaches her son how to be a king, she replied: "no, not all he's only 12 and what's important for him now is to get real and live his own age, not being treated any differently..He should tidy his bed, be close to reality".
I think this goes for everyone not just royality members, don't let ur head spin with the glamour of what u own, no matter how majestic or one of a kind things u possess.
I hope these are things she truely belives in. May God guides her to the righteous path for the sake of prosperity for her people.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment