With all hopes and dreamy thoughts I woke up at 6 am..add to that on Friday day, one of the few days I enjoy waking up late. Can you picture that image in your mind?..OK..lets see where that day ended..
I took the road to Cairo heading for VW support site which is in "3oboor city" and based on my little info I got concerning Cairo, that sounded like a dark territory for me..I reached there after asking many Cairo native people for guidance..ofcourse I received many misleading guides. I reached the site at around 11, a nice guy with a big friendly smile came to ask me what do I need to fix in my car..mm that's sweet right?! I thought so too..so moving on, I told him everything I wanted to get fixed, made it clear I'm open to pay up whatever it costs..
After 2 hours I went to check upon the car hoping-naive me-that at least something was done..To my disappointment, they couldn't take a decision about fixing some part in the car's tableau, they were afraid fixing that part will harm another thing..so what else would they do..they did nothing. There is no spare part for those parts, I wonder now if I wanted to get a spare part where else should I go?!!!
And to add to my furious feelings, the guy with the big friendly smile came to tell me I need to prioritize my requests as there's no time to do all things..I wondered too what if I needed a new motor to b instilled how many years would that take me?! would I live to see it?!
So starting from 11 am to 4 pm..the very lucky fortunate me got the car's two door handles fixed, can't describe my feelings of rejoice. Wait there's more, they even ruined something in my tableau, it doesn't look the same.
On a positive side, I enjoyed the ride back home..the sky was so clear, u could see the stars shining clearly through the darkness. What made the ride home great indeed, was Abd el Halim deep warm voice filling the car with sweet songs from the mp3 player.
Moral of this story: don't get a VW car, you r better off and never hope much on a car support site no matter how friendly the people are and always listen to Abd el Halim at moments of frustrations :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey..
it is not a VW problem... all brands have the same situation..
u should be aware of what is going on in ur car "technically" before u go to a mechanic or to support site.. just do not depend totally on them..
but it seems u had a joyful non routine day anyhow :)
yeah sure u r right about having a non routine day but that was the only positive thing :)
Hey may b we should start a VW complaint forum ;)
Post a Comment