Have you heard of share point? You must have by now. Anyhow let me introduce you to it:
SharePoint belongs to Office it's a web portal easily customizable for your needs. The roles management is very powerful, the financial manager views a different view of the portal than the HR manager for example, which offers a great administration.
The database design is a bit limited.I am trying to use sharepoint in the BA intranet but I think the features of the sharepoint is too much for what I have in mind.
The new ASP.NET web parts is a great new feature in 2.0, you can control roles using it as well. It offers draggable sections and personalized home pages.
For more info read this:
Microsoft SharePoint
SharePoint belongs to Office it's a web portal easily customizable for your needs. The roles management is very powerful, the financial manager views a different view of the portal than the HR manager for example, which offers a great administration.
The database design is a bit limited.I am trying to use sharepoint in the BA intranet but I think the features of the sharepoint is too much for what I have in mind.
The new ASP.NET web parts is a great new feature in 2.0, you can control roles using it as well. It offers draggable sections and personalized home pages.
For more info read this:
Microsoft SharePoint
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment