Saturday, September 08, 2007

And I Cook!!

Yesss, I cooked people. I made my very own first French Toast..all me. And to my amazement it tasted really delicious!!
I wasa afraid it might taste all eggy, but it didn't. I even added some cinammon & ate it with jam..yummy!
So all those who said I'll never learn how to cook, this is a hit to ur face :P
I'm over now asking people to make me breakfast, i'm all grown up :D

4 comments:

mahmoud said...

way to go Sahar,
congratulations..

but i thought we "cook" when we make lunch, to make breakfast is to "semi-cook" :)

magic said...

Is that what u call encouragement?!..there's always a first step for everything :)

Unknown said...

well...

we're in ramadan..

to make breakfast is a great hard work... so congratulations that u made it :)

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...

":S 7ateity men eli ta7t el 7oood.....!!! da asmant ya leena".

well, i don't think french toast is sthg can be considered as a cook!!!!

i think u still have a lot to do to announce some cooking news... now, go to read book "2abla nazeera"