Patience to me is when you keep tolerating a situation having a strong faith that something better is coming, these days I see it as weakness more than being righteous. It is a feeling of a built self-humiliation. People think that since you are patient that means you are too weak to stand for yourself, or may be cos you don't have a way out, you got no other option than Patience..back to that word I'm starting to hate so much.
Sometimes you can tolerate situations that break your soul bit by bit each day till you feel it will eat you alive, that's when you realize taking action is mandatory.
I don't want to be patient anymore, I want to build some courage to take some big steps. I don't think that anyone would believe that taking action questions my faith or anything. The star question now is when & how "big question mark".
Sometimes you can tolerate situations that break your soul bit by bit each day till you feel it will eat you alive, that's when you realize taking action is mandatory.
I don't want to be patient anymore, I want to build some courage to take some big steps. I don't think that anyone would believe that taking action questions my faith or anything. The star question now is when & how "big question mark".
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment