Thursday, December 27, 2007

My 2007 Resolution

To sum up 2007 major events for me & people around me:

- I moved to bibalex even though i never thought I would, even in my interview I acted like I'm not interested.
- one of my ex-coworkers passed away (ra7emaho Allah)
- one of ex-coworkers received God's greatest gift..an offspring
strange how one life has ended & another has started.
- I lost one of my used to be best friends
- I gained the friendship of new kind people
(again the loss & the gain)
- I've been to USA, first time to feel fully independent.
- Currently I'm missing that freedom feeling.
- I started my master's..pray for me, it's getting tougher.
- Somehow I lost a part of me in eSpace & till now there's no gain.
I miss my days there actually, sometimes u can find me yearning to my old team.
- I started watching Prison Break :), i'm a big fan lol.
- Finally Harry Potter came to an end, didn't like the last book.

most important readings:
- The Kite Runner
- Oscar Wild Poems
- Awaken the giant within

Sub7an mo3'Ayer el 7al.... dawam el 7al men al mo7al
I wonder what my next year resolution 'd be, or may b i won't live to write it..who knows?!

I pray that by next year I'd b closer to God & full of hope & ambition.

No comments: