Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Woman Cause

I don't know why did the woman cause turn into a fight or a war against men?!..It's been like this for ages & I always wondered who took the cause into that sloppy turn?! and to be fair it's not a war against men or their beliefs, it can be against women's traditional thoughts and propriety upbringing.

I kinda think it's a man's conspiracy to occupy us with the ongoing fight for women rights instead of us focusing on our own improvement and self-proving process.

Through many encounters I do believe that our cause is basically with women upbringing itself & it is related to women not to men, owing to the fact that we do spend more time with children. Women tend to raise their own girls the same way they were brought which is a major mistake. You will always find mothers discriminating between a boy and a girl, for example in the daily chorus, a boy is not allowed to make his own bed simply cos God made him a boy. I challenge anyone to bring me a verse that tells us that girls r supposed to clean and tidy their own bed & boys aren't supposed to. Yet it's frowned upon if you see a husband aiding his wife in daily chorus!

Men actually, based on their traditional silly thoughts, consider daily chorus as a humiliating thing to do, we on the other hand might sometimes do it out of our giving nature to take care of men.

Have you ever met a woman raising her boy to be a gentleman or teach him how it is not bound to women to clean dishes and cook. I actually met a few...not in our society though.

In my humble opinion, the root of the woman cause is the upbringing carried by women themselves. Sadly, "we are our parents", and we are going to repeat the cycle of discrimination over and over again.

No comments: