Thursday, March 11, 2010

Air headed ladies

I hate to mock people or judge but forgive me I have to talk about this or else I'll explode. I found myself leaving my thesis and writing this post instead..I couldn't help it people forgive me!

If you ever found a group of ladies sitting in a place, I bet you they either discuss fashion (with brand names to impress each other they know some elegantly pronounced ones), bfs (husbands if they r unfortunate to b married), kids, gossip about other people (dissing them of course), weather and cookery issues.

The world around got more important issues & they wonder why we don't have women in political roles??.. is it too much to ask ladies to plz once in a while talk about culture, discuss major crises in the world, join charitable organizations, build startups, just try to help the world b a better place instead of gossiping :@@@

Is it me who got to change?!..may b I'm the one sitting on the wrong side of the table...till I figure this one out...back to my thesis..

1 comment:

mahmoud said...

They gossip because they are used to "watching" instead of getting involved in building anything. usually they have the blessing of free time.. with the curse of not knowing how to make use of it