Thursday, February 08, 2007

Please show up hands

All those who think CSD people r freaks..Please show up hands..I know my hand is shot right up. If u r getting defensive now..I'll tell u why I see us IT developers as freaks:
-we have our own language & small terminology
-we always think we have a better way in reasoning things, always have an opinion on everything.
-we are way logic, suffocatingly analytical
-we like to see things in abstract form
-we like people to understand us fast with the least possible number of words, perhaps before we utter it!!
-we believe we can do better than anyone in his own field if we had the right mind to it
-we r a bit shy :)
-we probably don't have any activities other than developing, even if we do there's nothing better for us than a good PC with a good internet connection.
-we don't watch TV much, we think it's a waste of time but msn chatting is not.

I know the truth always hurts, but better be a freak who knows he is than in denial one :)

3 comments:

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...

yess, yess, yess. don't forget that we spend 4 years working together in projects (not like anyother department)...it's a kind of infection...:(

mahmoud said...

i raise my hands and legs...

u r right in things i maybe haven't noticed before :)

magic said...

it's good to know u see it too :)..we should change then, it's not healthy being in IT field