The complex me continues to shine I guess. Am I right or wrong?
I’m wondering, but since many people gave me that comment on being complex then I must be one!
I no longer fight people wrong beliefs since I get really confused at times. Relocating the right beliefs is such a hard job indeed.
I witnessed so many people alter from being totally honest people into totally mischievous ones. But does it happen gradually or all of a sudden, it doesn’t matter. My point is many people fool themselves falsely into believing they are taking the right path, and it’s so easy to convince yourself by the way. At the end of that falsely taken road you have to see the right one, after you getting a good hit I guess.
When does regret fit in as a good thing to do?, regrets are always considered a waste of time but to me I see it as a stand point you need to recall things you were fooling yourself and yes regret it much so you won’t do the same mistake twice. If you haven't had any regrets yet, then you are still fooled.
I end this entry with this do3aa:
(اللهم ارنا الحق حقاً وارزقنا اتباعه وارنا الباطل باطلاً وارزقنا اجتنابه)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment