Am I ready for tying the knot? Am I ready for a commitment?. I am sorry I am not. Someone actually told me to my face that I have a fear of commitment. May be it's true.
But I know I am ready to make some major changes in my life, ready to take some serious steps but still sorry no marriage involved. It's just that I've encountered many happenings that shaped my mind concerning marriage. I am convinced I am not a marriage type material. I no longer compromise you see, I don't sacrifice anything, I don't show my feelings that easily either. I think it's fair enough after seeing all those married couples around me and after being introduced to a very ugly face of betrayal & deception. I think it's flattery to have many admirers though :)
On a happier note, I believe now I am mature enough to be more independent, may be take my shot abroad. I hope I can make it, that can be one of my dreams coming true.
So sorry again I guess it will be a one girl's show for a while. I wish you happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment