It is very rare to show my genuine smile, if u r lucky u might get to see it once in ur lifetime. My phony smile is always ready to show up.
But recently I did smile genuinely when i got my US visa. It's not cos it's an achievement or anything, it's simply cos everyone said I wouldn't get it, so i smiled cos i defied them all :)
I was actually planning to go visit Paris, it is been a dream for a while. But now I'll be heading to California isA getting to be more independent. It feels good that I'm achieving some of my small dreams, small steps towards my bigger ones isA.
But recently I did smile genuinely when i got my US visa. It's not cos it's an achievement or anything, it's simply cos everyone said I wouldn't get it, so i smiled cos i defied them all :)
I was actually planning to go visit Paris, it is been a dream for a while. But now I'll be heading to California isA getting to be more independent. It feels good that I'm achieving some of my small dreams, small steps towards my bigger ones isA.
Powered by ScribeFire.
2 comments:
:(((( You forgot me :((((
sorry..I take it back:
They all defied me except one..an amazing one ;)
Post a Comment