Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Little things matter the most

Do you realize the little things you say, these insignificant jesters you make daily unconsciously?
Have you ever wondered how that affects others?!

I notice such small things in people's dialogues mainly, it can also be some minor action. But what really inspires me is the power of words.
I have to recall this incident, one day, I was sitting in my room, then out of the bloom..my dad came & looked me in the eyes and said:"Sahar, u know that I love u alot,don't u?!", I found myself starring back and saying:"Ofcourse I do, I love u even more",that made my week actually, not just my day :).
I love smiling in children's faces as I pass by, yes it lightens my day too:)
A simple "I care for u", aiding someone u don't even know in the streets is enough to make any person's day. Do u give others a chance to do a little thing for u?! or u just don't expect it in the first place ?!

Care can be communicated in the form of presents, gifts and the like..but what really affects me is just true sincere words, words you surprise urself are coming out of u without involving ur mind, still mind u, choosing the right time to say such words is of great factor too..Have you encountered such moments?!
People in very long ragging struggles with people of worth-I've been in one within my family-have u thought of clearing the clouds with just a simple word or even a smile?!

No comments: