I'm very blessed last week, I managed to cheer two people with a very little thing. Even if you can't solve any problem, you can always listen, just listening builds a mount of relief in others, specially if they felt they could trust you with anything, they'll spill out all their thoughts of discomfort.
I'm happy I could be of use towards others. Sometimes God employs people to help others.. Was I that blessed to be one?!
One of the things I treasure the most, is when I enter a soul searching conversation, I mean when you start discussing something so close about yourself and start having an enlightened sight of ur attitude through the on going dialogue. Sometimes you find yourself telling others words you want to repeat to urself.
It's a little thing I did, I hope I'll b in the way of many others-in the positive meaning of the sentence-to offer more and more isA.
A personal reminder, always reach out to people who's in need for cheering, even if you are feeling down. Try cheering others, it'll eventually cheer you as well.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment