The old fighter in me rose again. I came to a strange thought about being rebellious, What's a rebellious? someone who rebels on wrong deeds around oneself & tries to change it to the better? or someone who's just contradicting the habitual state around oneself to appear of unique character?!
Don't be over judgemental about the second definition of being a rebellious, trust me it happens all the time but can u give execuses for being of the second type?!
Me as a rebellious, started with fighting the domination trend and fighting my family to really understand my thoughts. It's such an isolating feeling when you reach out and noone's there to understand or even when they do, they tend to put u down..
Why don't they reach back? I think it all relates to the fact that they don't want to change their thoughts they were raised upon. When you enter an argument with elder ones, keep in mind you are fighting their years of experience too not just a thought or belief.
An amazing fact about me being in rebellion, I'm actually fighting things that directly affects others around me & not me directly but at the same time they necessarily affect me indirectly!!.
I learnt the great importance of being patient but be patient while u r a fighter not as a weak soul who resides in despair. I thank God for his merciful most generous gift of guiding me back to my strong high confidence feeling. I'm no longer stuck, I'm right where I belong..I am free:)
I think I'll continue talking about this matter in more details later on..
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment