Well my reason for starting a blog relates to my constant thought of having a diary. Not like any diary,where I state my days-mostly boring ones-but as a constant reminder for myself of the happy moments I pass by in this life, so hopefully when I face some hard moments I'll have a quick solution and that'd b opening my blog :)
I am of small age, I reagrd myself as such..But still I think I've been through alot of mind shapping experiences, still there are more to come..I'm sure.
Tech talk?..yes, I think I'll include some tech talk in my blog..It's a part of my life too.I actually feel down these days cos I'm not that involved in tech talks. So, may be oneday my blog will be filled with lots of comments from people rambling on about some new language or technique..oh yes I'm a software developer, or so they say..I wonder!!
Also, who knows?! I might state something that can be of guidence to other people out there. Sometimes I get wise, I amaze myself actually at some moments.
Finally, I hope my blog will be of value and not some idea I found nice & didn't go on with it.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment