I have to share this about my girl friends, we are like seven best friends, we met mainly at high school & one of them I grew up with since kindergarten.
Each one of them is a unique entity in herself, each with an amazing view upon life & their goals. I got a friend who's a housewife, whom in my opinion is doing the greatest job ever & that'd b raising youngsters. My other friend starting her career at cairo, which is very hard for her, another is trying to shift her career by now, she has the kindest soul among us-she's the one I grew up with since we were little girls. A teacher who's not only teaching syllabus, she affects her students with her spirit as well. An architect with a very strong opinion about her work. And last but definitly not least, another architect who's pretty much like me, we definitly got our minds on one track, she's a dreamy person with an inspiring sense of art.
What makes them unique in my opinion, is that they are true to their principles and dreams, those things never change with time. They just keep them right ahead in their minds.
I foolishly grew a distance between me and them, I'm the only girl child in my family so these girls aren't just friends, they are my true sisters, I'm very blessed to have such souls around me, I wonder if I had a sister, would she be as close?!. I know I could wake up anyone of them in the middle of the night and she'd just give the best advice ever. Even when I'm not around you can be definite they'll discuss how can they cheer me up when they feel I'm down.
You girls are brave in your way of handling life. I cherish each of you. Always be true to your beliefs. Again, I'm very blessed to have such good characters in my life. I'll always be there for you girls with an endless love in my heart for each of you. You go girlfriends :D
So ask yourself, are you true to ur friends, principles and dreams?!, If not, reconsider It's never too late:)
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment