Friday, May 05, 2006

Sleepless in Cairo

I slept a total of four hours in the two days I spent in Cairo where I had sessions about project management.

My sleeping disorder is a bit confusing to me, I do sleep peacfully outside my home, been to many hotels before.I was afraid I might collapse from the very few hours I slept, I lived on coffee though I don't like coffee or the like drinks. I started even writing a log describing everything I was doing and what Sarah was doing.

Sadly, I kept Sarah up till 3 AM discussing many subjects. Don't worry Sarah " what happened at the hotel stays at the hotel ;)", hope you enjoyed our talks as much as I did.

May be I was having many thoughts in mind. Try to have a very clear mind before you sleep. Not that easy to achieve I'm afraid.

"A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow", Charlotte Bronte.

No comments: