Ever wondered how life would go if u never existed?!. I do that all the time as I get older orwhenever I feel i'm an obnoxious person in the eyes of others.
I think life won't miss a thing if I was never born, on the contrary probably it'll b a better place. Humour me with this and let's imagine life without me:
First my family won't suffer as much with such a stone headed person.
Second at work, a much capable person'll get my place which means fewer bugs I guess!!
Third my friends'll get to spend their time with a cooler person.
I always look thru my window & wonder how'd it b like to b a dove?!. There'r lots of people breeding doves on the roofs of nearby buildings, very peacful sight when they fly away thru the sky. I wish I were a dove, flying high, high above this sad earth. There r no troubles in the skythe sky is so clear even the clouds are white in colour.
A SaharLess life is most welcomed and a DovedSahar is a far fetched thought.
P.S.:
I'm writng this with a slight fever going on, so bear my hallucinations.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u rescued urself with the last word "hallucination".
I believe that we r brought to life with a message to deliver. It took us usually long time to realize it - if we r allowed to know it in the 1st place - but it exists all the time. Don't u ever underestimate ur role in this life, even if it's making some one smile, or giving sincere advice or giving a hand ... this could mean a new life for others and u as well.
For me: Sahar = meaningful life, Saherless = meaningless Life
Post a Comment