Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Envading My Privacy

People, people..come on. Stop envading my privacy as if it's ur right!!
Stop putting me under ur magnifying glass, wondering how I'll lead my fight.
You say u do it for my own protection
Come on, I lived in this world with all its pretences
I've seen it all in my own perception

Don't hide the fact that you r just curious
Dying to know, when'll I lose patience?
when'll I surrender my flag and turn to u for explanations
You'll run to hold the flag for me, showing how u care for me
whilst your just thrilled to see my wounds get the best of me.
Cos this means u'll get to c much of the confused me
Giving u the right to envade my privacy

My confusion never last long, it ends with solutions
For my wondering thoughts that leads me to one conclusion:
People, people..come on. Stop envading my privacy as if it's ur right!!
Stop putting me under ur magnifying glass, wondering how I'll lead my fight.

They call me insensitive when I go back on my way
I get so frustrated I get so stern
me?!!insensitive?!!..It's a contradiction of term!!!
People, people..come on. Stop envading my privacy as if it's ur right!!
Stop putting me under ur magnifying glass, wondering how I'll lead my fight.

2 comments:

Einsame said...

I know this feeling sweetie. My advice is: never say what u don't want to say, who really cares for u will respect it. What, when and to whom is ur choice.
I also like the challenge to overcome what u called "confusion", u r on the right path, so keep going.
I just don't understand, why r u confused in the 1st place? Oops! is this curiosity????

magic said...

well u know u can be as curious as u want, u r so much welcomed :)