Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hidden or Apparent?!

I was just coming out of my building where I inhabit, I wasn't looking where I was going so I bumped into a passer-by, he was an old man with a tender humble appearance.I was just going to say sorry when he gave me this peculiar look and said "Don't worry my child, u'll be happy real soon". I froze there, trying to figure out if I heard him right, and trying to find something to say. I was just voicing out something my mind still didn't make out, when i found out he already passed me and went on his way.

I shook my head and then tried to cross the street and reached my car. I started the car, my mind was pondering with thoughts about that bumping incident. Anyway I need to focus now that I'm driving, focus is something I sometimes do when I drive, so now I'm trying twice as hard to focus..

Everything was going fine till I heard this strange noises coming from the car's engine.I had to pull over and thought of taking a peak at the engine or whatever's there under the car's cover. As I was opening the cover, a cab driver pulled over. I thanked God and thought he'll offer some help, he gave me a searching look upon my face and said:"are you ok?", "yes, I'm fine it's just my car, the engine is giving a strange noise", I answered. He then continued giving me that wondering look and repeated "no, Are you ok?".."He's really creeping me here", I though to myself, "I Am fine, it's my car, something is wrong with it",I replied with an anger tone.
He said "then why are you bleeding?!"He panicked me now, "what on earth is he talking about?!".

I hurried to my car and thought of moving away from this place, as I entered the car and settled in the driver's seat, with the corner of my eyes I saw it..the reflection of my face in the mirror, there were deep cuts and... yes they were bleeding...I woke up.

There's a very good explanation for this, I think I might keep it to myself, unless you can find out the moral in this..can u see what i saw?!

3 comments:

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...

5er 5er...
3'aleban ro5setek 7atetsa7ab menek aw 7aga keda..

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...

5er 5er...
3'aleban ro5setek 7atetsa7ab menek aw 7aga keda..

magic said...

Why didn't I think of it? You're right that can b it :p