Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Movie Review For My Editor

I'm late..I'm late for my movie review which will be viewed by my new blog editor..hope it'll be good enough:)
I'm writing a movie review cos recently I go out to cinemas alot, actually I'm reminding myself to go out often. I've been on vacation for like 10 days, I went out alot. Anywhere in sweet alexandria, you name it..I've been there. Try watching the sunset in "el montazaah" amazing view;)

So back to the movie reviews- my editor said I'm a bit talkative now I'm starting to feel my editor's right-I've been to: Brother's Grimm, King Kong, Constant Gardner, Rumor Has it, Derailed and finally Munich.

I'll commence my review with "Munich", I won't get deep in details cos I want all people to enjoy it.I'll just state my opinion about it. The main core is about revenge, will u feel any pride or honour after you have taken back ur revenge?! and ofcourse the movie drives u into the huge dispute around..The LAND
The movie doesn't show arabs as barbarians, on the contrary they are symbolized in the most descent, generous and intellecutal forms.
Though you'll find lots of preaches so u role out what u don't like, there's also an unreasonable encounter between Israeli and arab active groups, where music solves the argument!!
I quote a line I liked the most: "It costs dearly..a home does".

4 comments:

mahmoud said...

nice quick review..

wonders have taken my mind about that movie.. munich.. an initial thought we might have is bad image of arabian people in american movies..
well.. u say arabs are not shown as barbarians which seems good.. but i don't know.. i still suspect a bad image for arabs.. i don't know.. maybe it is just a hostile attitude towards anything showing at the enemy side..
well, i still do not know much about the movie.. but u made me more interested to watch it.

i believe all of us needs a vacation.. i'm happy u enjoyed yours.. u can say i envy u.

keep up with the good posts..

Hassan Wassel said...

Well, first I know this comment is misplaced. I wanted to comment on all posts I read yesterday. I really enjoyed it. It is a very new experience to me. These posts have sense of literature written by a person whom I have known for 5 years now. Good luck, Sahar in your posts. I liked the ideas behind your posts.

magic said...

Thanx Hassan for ur kind words of encouragement, I needed those. I appreciate ur comment.

magic said...

Come on Soha It was a very nice day. yes crowded, yes we stayed the whole day in the car in traffic..but it was great, having all these jokes with u,Samar and her cute little cousines. We sang lots of songs, yes we were very noisy with bad voices..Still we made a good memory of the day.I think together we can make any day the best day ever:D