Sunday, May 14, 2006

My own Island

I visit my island deep at night
When the sky is twinkling with light
Shining from the stars out of sight
Conquering shadows upon my window
Where I lie with thoughts in mind
My island awaits me every night
I calmly visit without a fright
There's nothing to disturb me
There's nothing to hide
There's no one there to anguish my peace of mind
I don't want to fall asleep and leave such a beautiful sight
I have to sleep, for another day to start
To fill my mind with daunting thoughts
Be brave till the night falls on
For there'll be your island waiting all along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice One Dear
i Really Like the Idea
plz Lets See more of what u Write
even if it is Silly

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez Hussein said...

i liked the poem.
keep on it. don't waste the gift. just keep practicing by reading.
u have good imagination and this enough to build good poems, but not silly ones.